Our Services Repair Include:
Discover The Difference In Our Service, Quality,
And Commitment To Repairing Your Jewelry Items”
Jems Jewels & Gold is a full service repairs, design and manufacturing jewelry services. Great care and attention is given to your jewelry repair. We carefully examine your items and advise you of the repair and service that will be needed to restore your item back to like new condition. We offer these services;
- Re-Cutting and Polishing Chipped Diamonds
- Re-Tipping Prongs and Prong Replacement
- Re-Sizing Platinum, Gold And Silver Rings
- Including soldering breaks, installing sizing beads and sizing spring bars.
- Platinum basic and advanced platinum welding and ring sizing.
- Emergency Removal Of Rings In Platinum, Gold, And Silver
- Soldering With Both Torch and Laser Techniques
- Including advanced chain repair, basic chain repair, chain braiding with soldering, jump ring solder and charm soldering.
- Including lobster claws, barrel clasps, spring rings, box clasps, and figure eight safety’s.
- Including soldering posts, screw-back and post conversion, omega back repair, lever-back drop conversion and converting bracelet link to new earrings to match.
- Including rebuilding bezels, seat and channel sets, gold link rebuilding, gold link addition/removal and bail repair
- Pearl And Bead Restringing
- Including knotted restringing, restring without knots, drilling pearls, and remounting in settings.
- Insurance Analysis And Replacement Quotes
- Custom Design And Handcrafted Jewelry
- Resetting Diamonds And Gemstones
- Stone setting including tightening, channel setting, bezel setting, bead setting, and pave’ setting.
- Rhodium Plating
- Finishing including plating, enameling, and epoxy, polishing, satin finishing, matte finishing.
- Watch repair
- Including watch link removal, battery replacement, crystal replacement/repair and rebuilding movements and free quotes.
Jems Jewelry & Gold Repair Process
Your jewelry will be reviewed with you and the repair process will be explained. There are several techniques that will be used to dictate the procedure. Our staff will inform you of the best solution required to accomplish the task along with a estimate time needed to complete the repair.
Jewelry is a very unique part of our store. Your repair will be completed with the utmost professional techniques so that it may be restored to like new condition. Only the best quality parts and supplies are used in our process.
Your jewelry will be inspected and polished to a luster finish. The repair is then complete and you will be contacted via phone or email to inform you of its completed status. Lastly we will review the repair with you and may also recommend a jewelry inspection schedule to maintain longevity.